Get Your Renter's Refund

Por: Minneapolis - Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid

If you rent, your landlord must give you a Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP) by January 31, 2017. Use it to see if you qualify for a Renter's Refund from the State of Minnesota. This fact sheet will tell you what to do if your landlord doesn’t give you the Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP).

Get Your Renter's Refund Renter's Refund Fact Sheet

Get Your Renter's Refund

Find out what to do

Renter's Refund Fact Sheet :


Contacting the LiveHelp service...