Who We Are
Civil Society is a 501 (c)(3) organization founded in 1996. Civil Society has its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota and serves the State of Minnesota. Its mission is to empower disadvantaged communities to become safe and secure by providing direct civil legal services to crime victims, including victims of human trafficking. Civil Society also provides presentations regarding human trafficking victimization, services to human trafficking victims, and identification and outreach to human trafficking victims. Civil Society serves to provide safety and services, outreach and comprehensive medical, dental, shelter, food, clothing, ESL, and vocational counseling to human trafficking victims.
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- French / Français
- Hmong / Hmoob
- Russian / Pусский
- Somali / Soomaali
- Spanish / Español
- Turkish / Türkçe
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Foreign language interpreters are provided through Language Line assistance when we serve foreign-born victims of human trafficking. All languages are available.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
Clients must be victims of human trafficking.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
- Emergency Instructions
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 332 Minnesota Street (map)Suite E-1436Saint Paul, MN 55101
Please bring all letters, bills, police reports, court orders, or other documents that are related to your problem.