Anishinabe Legal Services - Red Lake Office
Who We Are
Anishinabe Legal Services is a Legal Services Corporation (LSC) grantee and independent 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides free legal assistance to low-income individuals living on or near the Leech Lake, Red Lake, & White Earth Reservations in Northwestern Minnesota.
ALS represents clients before tribal courts, state courts, and agencies to help them protect their rights. Anishinabe Legal Services has offices in Leech Lake, Red Lake, and White Earth.
Who We Serve
- Becker County
- Beltrami County
- Cass County
- Clearwater County
- Itasca County
- Mahnomen County
- Additional Service Area Info
- Anishinabe Legal Services serves residents of the Leech Lake, Red Lake, and White Earth Reservations.
- Income Guidelines
Income guidelines are subject to the federal poverty guidelines. There are no exceptions to the income requirement.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: a prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Emergency Instructions
What is an Emergency? An emergency is an Order for Protection. Contact the closest office.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
Free and easy online application: https://www.justice4mn.org/a2j/