Crime Victims' Rights and Enforcement

Authored By: MN Department of Public Safety - Office of Justice
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Hmong / Hmoob
Somali / Soomaali

The CVJU has the authority to investigate complaints from crime victims about decisions and actions of criminal justice professionals. Learn about available assistance and how to file a complaint.


Last Review and Update: Jan 26, 2011

Contacting the LiveHelp service...