To contact us about LawHelpMN website content or issues, use our Contact Form. DO NOT use this form to ask for legal advice or for help finding a lawyer.
To get help finding self-help resources or legal referrals on this site, try LiveChat (available 9 - 4, Monday - Friday) or our LawHelpMN Guide.
If you need help with a legal issue that is not on our site, try the Minnesota State Law Library.
If you are part of a group or organization that helps people who are trying to solve legal problems, you can ask for brochures or a presentation about this site.
When to use our Contact Form:
- Problems with the website, like:
- An error on the site
- Broken links
- Things that are out of date – organization information or self-help resources
- Suggestions about things to add:
- Organizations that give free or low cost legal help to Minnesota residents
- Legal information and other self-help resources
When you use the form to contact us, we keep a record of it. The record is saved privately on our website and deleted following our retention policies.
The LawHelpMN website does not give legal advice or respond to requests for a lawyer through this Contact Form. A submitted Contact Form that asks for legal help or advice does not create a lawyer-client relationship.