Child Abuse

Browse the resources below for this topic.

Other Resources

Do-It-Yourself Forms

This page has information on how parents or guardians can apply for a free court-appointed lawyer in a CHIPS case.
Source: Minnesota Courts

Helpful Websites

United Way 211
Author: United Way 211

Call 2-1-1 or Toll Free: 800-543-7709 or Local: 651-291-0211 or text your zip code to 898-211 (texting available M-F 8am-7pm) or search at the website. United Way 2-1-1 provides free and confidential health and human services information for people in Minnesota. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to connect you with the resources and information you need.

Go to the website: United Way 211 Site
Child Protection - Minnesota Department of Human Services
Author: Minnesota Department of Human Services

Information about Minnesota child protection programs.