Behind on rent or utilities? Apply for help at

Questions? Call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211

Replacing or Renewing Your Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”)

Authored By
Education for Justice
Immigration fees might change soon. Fee waivers might also change. Read more about these changes here

Permanent residents may need to renew or replace their green cards. Most people do this using Form I-90. Conditional residents use a different form. There is a fee for most people to replace or renew their green card. Read the whole fact sheet below for more information.