Reporting a Change of Address to the Immigration Service

Authored By
Education for Justice

This fact sheet talks about how to report a change of address to USCIS, and why it is important.

Note: Rules are different for reporting a change of address for sponsors. If you are a sponsor, look for information in each section under For Sponsors.