Eviction Answer Form
If your landlord is trying to evict you from your house or apartment, you can fill out an Eviction Answer form to fight the claims in your landlord's court papers, in order to stay in your home.
Eviction Answer Forms
You can choose one of two different Eviction Answer forms to use:
- You can fill out the Court's Eviction Answer form.
- You can fill out an Eviction Answer form created by Legal Aid.
After you fill out the forms:
- Bring 3 copies of your Eviction Answer form to court.
- Give 1 copy to your landlord
- Give 1 copy to the judge
- Keep 1 copy for yourself.
Read the Evictions fact sheet for more information about Evictions.