Trouble Finding the Right Information?
Tell us what you were looking for, so we can improve the information on our site: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RJYJ975.
LawHelpMN doesn't cover every legal problem. For example, we don't have information about DWIs, car insurance problems, car accidents or personal injury lawsuits, medical malpractice, or criminal issues including probation. LawHelpMN's resources focus on legal issues that affect Minnesotans with low incomes, seniors and people with disabilities.
If you can't find information to answer your question, try these options:
- The Minnesota State Law Library has information about legal issues in Minnesota. Law librarians can also help you research your issue.
- The Minnesota Courts website has forms, self-help information, court contact information, and case records. Minnesota Courts also have Self-Help Centers where you can get information and services about your legal problem if you are not represented by a lawyer.
- Search Minnesota Laws, Statutes, and Rules through the Minnesota Office of the Revisor of Statutes website.
- To look for a lawyer or legal help, try LawHelpMN's Providers and Clinics directory.
- Try browsing the LawHelpMN Self-Help Library under different categories or subtopics.
- Try the LawHelpMN Guide, choosing different categories.