Guardianship, Conservatorship and Power of Attorney

Legal Information > Senior Legal Line

  • I want to change my Power of Attorney. Can I?

    I am 92 years old. My daughter Julie is my Power of Attorney and has been for many years. Julie and I are not getting along and I don’t want her to be my Power of Attorney anymore. I would like to name my son instead. What can I do? Read More

    Legal Aid Service of Northeastern Minnesota-Duluth

Contacting the LiveHelp service...