Public Charge Update: The 2019 public charge changes are permanently blocked.
Learn more here.

Appeals to VRS

Authored By
Education for Justice
View or print documents

Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) has an appeal process if you are unhappy with a decision they made about your case. If you are an applicant or already a client, you have a right to:

  1. ask for mediation. This means a neutral third person works with you and VRS to come to an agreement.


  1. present evidence, information and witnesses to an impartial hearing officer. The hearing officer then makes a decision in your case.