Can I Get Services from SSB?

Authored By
Education for Justice

The federal Rehabilitation Act says money has to be used for vocational rehabilitation services for people with disabilities. These services can help you get or keep a job.  In Minnesota, State Services for the Blind (SSB) offers services to people who are blind or visually impaired who want to work.