How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect my legal rights?
See our COVID-19 Section


Employment Plans

Authored By
Education for Justice
View or print documents

If you are eligible for services from Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) or State Services for the Blind (SSB), you and your rehabilitation counselor may decide that an evaluation is needed. The evaluation is used to determine your strengths, priorities, interests and needs in order to work. The evaluation will help you develop a plan of action called an Employment Plan (EP). It is also sometimes called an Individualized Plan for Employment (IPE).