Flooding is affecting many communities in Minnesota.
To help plan for or recover from flooding, see our Disaster Relief section.

Government Benefits for Youth

Authored By
Education for Justice
View or print documents

NOTE:  This is a complicated area of the law, it is important to talk with a lawyer about your special situation.

If you are not a permanent resident (green card) or a U.S. Citizen, do NOT apply for government benefits until you talk with a lawyer.