Flooding is affecting many communities in Minnesota.
To help plan for or recover from flooding, see our Disaster Relief section.

Self-Employment Or Starting a Small Business with Help from VRS

Authored By
Education for Justice

Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) can help you become self-employed or start a small business by paying for some of the start-up costs. But, you must meet a number of requirements before VRS will provide funding.