How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect my legal rights?
See our COVID-19 Section

Legal aid is still open! Click here to find help.


Can I Get Services from VRS?

Authored By
Education for Justice
View or print documents

The federal Rehabilitation Act says money has to be used for vocational rehabilitation services for people with disabilities. These services can help you get or keep a job. In Minnesota, Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) offers services to people with physical and/or mental disabilities who want to work.