Expedited (Emergency) Food Stamps

Authored By
Education for Justice

This fact sheet talks about emergency (expedited) food support, how to get it, and how it can help you.

Note: The Food Stamp program is also called SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) or the Food Support program. Because “Food Stamps” is still the most commonly used term, we use it in this fact sheet.