How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect my legal rights? See our COVID-19 Section.

Legal aid is still open! Click here to find help.


Reasonable Accommodations: Do You Need Your Landlord to Make a Change Because of Your Disability?

Authored By
Education for Justice
View or print documents

If you have a disability that makes it hard for you to live in, find or keep an apartment you may ask a landlord to make changes that would make it easier for you to live there. This is called “reasonable accommodation.”