How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect my legal rights? See our COVID-19 Section.

Legal aid is still open! Click here to find help.


Passports for Youth

Browse the resources below for this topic.

Other Resources

Helpful Websites

Application for Certificate of Citizenship (N-600)
Author: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Form to fill out to apply for a Certificate of Citizenship

Go to the website: N-600 form - USCIS
Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program
Author: U.S. Department of State

If you are worried about your child's other parent taking your child out of the country, you can sign up to find out if your child's other parent tries to get a passport for your child.