It’s Here! Welcome to the newly redesigned! If you have bookmarks or saved links please update them.

Special Education and Learning Disabilities

Browse the resources below for this topic.

Other Resources


Special Education Complaints - Minnesota Department of Education
Author: Minnesota Department of Education
When you file a special education complaint with the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE), you are asking us to investigate your concerns and decide if a school violated special education law. Includes a video about how to file a complaint and what forms to use.
Special Education Information for Parents - PACER Center
Author: Pacer Center
Information to better understand the IEP process and your child's rights.