It’s Here! Welcome to the newly redesigned! If you have bookmarks or saved links please update them.

Additional Resources

Browse the resources below for this topic.

Other Resources


Welcome! This free program helps you create the forms to ask the court for a Fee Waiver. These forms are also called an In Forma Pauperis, or IFP. The program works by asking you…
Source: Education for Justice


United Way 211
Author: United Way 211
Call 2-1-1 or Toll Free: 800-543-7709 or Local: 651-291-0211 or text your zip code to 898-211 (texting available M-F 8am-7pm) or search at the website. United Way 2-1-1 provides free and confidential health and human services information for people in Minnesota. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to connect you with the resources and information you need.
Go to the website: United Way 211 Site
Changing a birth record in Minnesota
Author: Minnesota Department of Health
Forms and information to change (amend) a birth record, including: name, date of birth, sex at birth, parents names.

Q & A

Source: Senior Legal Line - Legal Aid Service of Northeastern Minnesota