Flooding is affecting many communities in Minnesota.
To help plan for or recover from flooding, see our Disaster Relief section.

Asylum and Protection

Browse the resources below for this topic.

Other Resources

Helpful Websites

Asylum - USCIS
Author: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Information from USCIS about who is eligible for asylum and how to apply.

Go to the website: USCIS - Asylum
Special Immigrant Juveniles - USCIS
Author: USCIS

Information from USCIS about eligibility for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) for some abused, abandoned, or neglected children and how to apply

Go to the website: USCIS - SIJS