Other Immigration Issues

Browse the resources below for this topic.

Other Resources

Helpful Websites

Work Permit (I-765) Application Form from USCIS
Author: USCIS

This is the form to use to apply for a work permit (also called an Employment Authorization Document). The instructions say where to send your application and how much the fee is. Not everyone can get a work permit and not everyone needs a work permit. If you aren't sure if you are legally allowed to get a work permit, talk to an immigration lawyer before you apply

United Way 211
Author: United Way 211

Call 2-1-1 or Toll Free: 800-543-7709 or Local: 651-291-0211 or text your zip code to 898-211 (texting available M-F 8am-7pm) or search at the website. United Way 2-1-1 provides free and confidential health and human services information for people in Minnesota. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to connect you with the resources and information you need.

Go to the website: United Way 211 Site